A new post is coming soon!
Being in the middle of tax return season, it’s good timing to think back over the past year and look for how changes in your business could positively influence your commercial insurance lines. Here are some of the questions we’ll ask when we’re helping a company get their insurance premiums lowered:
- Have any of the risks being covered been removed or managed in different ways?
- Have you rolled out any new programs that would improve safety, reduce liability, or lower workers compensation claims?
- Have you sold any equipment recently? Automotive, machinery, or other depreciating assets?
- Have you had any employee turnover or shifts in job roles?
- Have you called your local independent insurance agent to see if they can run quotes from competitors?